Outdoor - Adventure Based Services for Corporates and Professionals
For an exciting once-in-a-lifetime programme that EKO helped design, see the video - Outbound Training Programme with Bajaj Finance Team
Areas of Interest
- Leadership, for individuals and teams across levels
- Teamwork, for intact teams, across functions and for project teams
- Personal development, for enhancing self-awareness and self confidence, alignment with one’s systems and enhancing work-life balance
- Risk management, related to decision-making, interpersonal aspects, personal traits and motivation, and application of relevant concepts
- Designing programmes in outdoors using concepts of outdoor & experiential education
- Microsoft India Development Centre / Persistent Systems / Systime Global Solutions,
- T-Systems India / Emkay Global Financial Services / First Interstate Bank, U.S.A. (through NOLS Professional Training).
- Hindustan Lever (now UNILEVER) / Nicholas Piramal India / Galderma India / Dow Corning / JCB Manufacturing.
- Mahindra & Mahindra business units / United Phosphorous / U.G.C. Logistics, VIP Industries.
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance / Vodafone / TAS (erstwhile Tata Administrative Services).
- Thank you for a terrific program. All participants really appreciated it and I hope we will get some lasting impact – I’m confident we will do so.
- Radhika Piramal, Managing Director, VIP Industries Limited.
- Thanks for resource detail provided immediately. The course contain was excellent (activity selected ensuring that individuals ‘should think and take decision’). The location selected was unique - taking human beings into nature (away from office atmosphere).
- Parag Panse, Mahindra & Mahindra SYSTECH Contract Sourcing.
- Passing on the complements to you and your team. I did mention this to you over the phone few days back, now this is from the horses' mouth (see below). On behalf of the SAPling team I thank you for the lessons we learnt during the outbound program which bonded us together and helped us achieve our target. (Just wanted to request you to please call up Shantanu and thank him from all of us for giving us many valuable lessons during the outbound training session. That too has helped us a lot in bonding as a team and also working as an individual….Completely second that. Shantanu, we really appreciate the entire 2 day experience in December. The Go-Live was magical).
- Tushar Sawant, Coordinator of the ERP Team of 'Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.’
- I found the training amazing and especially your way of solving each and every issue raised during the training period. Learning and cramming the lessons of management was part of academic. But I have seen u implementing to deal with different issues. I personally am glad that i got the opportunity to be the part of training imparted by your group. I will make sure that I also put the management lessons in practice.
- Laxmi Abbas Rampurawala, Management Trainee, ‘SEBI’.